Avignon Minivan Tour
Price per tour
8 hour tour in private van for 1 to 8 persons.
Tour starts where you wish: hotel, cruise ship, private residence…
Tour available from Valence, Montélimar, Marseille, Aix en Provence, Arles, Toulon, Nîmes, Montpellier and their surroundings.
Get your guide contact as soon as you book.
Board a private van.
Enjoy a full exploration of Avignon: UNESCO Heritage city with its Popes Palace from the 14th century.
This Avignon Minivan Tour includes:
- A panoramic drive across Provence on the road to Avignon: You will see countryside of Provence, the Alpilles mountains, the Lubéron mountains, the Mount Ventoux, the Rhône river, the Durance River, fields full of olive trees and vineyards.
- A panoramic tour of Avignon: you will see the City Walls from the fourteenth century, the Barthelasse island, the Castle of Villeneuve les Avignon.
- A guided walking tour into the UNESCO historical center:
- In the morning, your guide will lead you to the twelfth century Bridge of Avignon, inside the Popes Palace (around one hour and a half), and by the Opéra and City Hall square where you can stop for lunch.
- In the afternoon, you will have time to explore the Cathedral, the Popes Gardens and the middle age neighborhoods full of nice shops, antiquaries and wineries.
The tour duration can be adapted to your needs.
Lunch is not included.
Entrance fees not included.