Bus Tour Senanque Abbey & Lubéron Nature Park
Price per tour
8 hour tour in private bus for 9 to 50 persons.
Tour starts where you wish: hotel, cruise ship, private residence…
Tour available from Aix en Provence, Marseille, Avignon, Arles, Nîmes and their surroundings.
Get your guide contact as soon as you book.
Board a comfortable bus or minibus.
Visit the most famous 12th century Romanesque abbey of Provence.
Explore the Lubéron Natural Park.
The Bus Tour Senanque Abbey & Lubéron Nature Park includes:
- Scenic drive away from the beaten tracks across the picturesque countryside of Provence on the way to the Natural Park of the Lubéron.
- Private visit inside the Sénanque Abbey. This Romanesque abbey is still occupied by a community of Cistercian monks. Nested in the middle of limestone hills, it is a peaceful and amazing place to visit and understand the life of the Cistercian monk community.
- After your discovery of Sénanque Abbey your guide will invite you to tour inside the Lubéron Park where you can stop in the village of your choice.
- Roussillon: A beautiful and colorful village in the middle of the French Colorado. From here your guide will invite you for a walk into the French Colorado Canyon. This Canyon is quite small and walking into is easy and safe. A ten minute walk will lead you to a superb panorama of the canyon. From the top of the canyon Roussillon also offers a superb panorama over the Grand Lubéron Valley and its lavender fields.
- Gordes: Awarded as the most beautiful French village Gordes is a hilltop village built in the 11th century and offering an impressive castle. Here the specialty is the dry stone construction. All the buildings have to respect this rule. Even the new ones. You will love the view from to top of the hill of Gordes.
Lunch not included.
Sénanque entrance fee not included (consider 7,50 per person).