Mary Magdalene Bus Tour
Price per tour
8 hour tour in private bus for 9 to 50 persons.
Tour starts where you wish: hotel, cruise ship, private residence…
Tour available from Aix en Provence, Marseille, Arles, Avignon, Arles, Toulon, Cannes, Saint Raphael and their surroundings.
Get your guide contact as soon as you book.
Enjoy a full-day tour in the Sainte Baume Mountain & Saint Maximin la Sainte Baume.
Walk in the footsteps of Mary Magdalene.
Learn everything about the life of the Saint, explore the places where she lived and discover her tomb and relics.
Entrances included in Mary Magdalene Cave and Basilica.
Our Mary Magdalene Bus Tour includes:
- Panoramic drive across Provence on your way to the Sainte Baume Mountain.
- Stop in front of the Hostellerie de la Sainte Baume and follow the footsteps of Mary Magdalene to the Sainte Baume Holy Cave. Your guide will lead you to the Holy Cave where she spent the last thirty three years of her life. It is an easy and large path but steep. Consider about 40 minutes walking up the mountain through the forest to reach Mary Magdalene cave.
- After your pilgrimage inside Mary Magdalene cave you will go to Saint Maximin la Sainte Baume.
- Enjoy lunch in Saint Maximin la Sainte Baume.
- Mary Magdalene got buried by her friend Maximin in this small town. Your guide will lead you inside Mary Magdalene Basilica, a huge church built in the 13th century upon her tomb. In the crypt you will discover her tomb and her relics. The tomb of Mary Magdalene is officially recognized as the 3rd most important tomb of the Christian History by the Church and Historians. (Entrance included)
Lunch not included.