Nice Heritage Tour: The Greeks and Romans in Nice: who created the city?
Meet your tour guide at 10 a.m. in front of the Cimiez Arena to discover all of the site’s ancient heritage. At the end of 2h30 of visit you will take the bus with your guide to reach Old Nice and the Promenade des Anglais. After 1 hour of free time devoted to lunch, meet your guide to take the elevator to the castle hill and end your visit with the most beautiful view of the Baie des Anges.
- Meeting point: in front of the Arènes de Cimiez
- Duration: 6 hours
- Entrances included in the Archaeological Museum of Nice, the Roman Baths, the Roman Amphitheater.
- Public transport included from Cimiez to the Colline du Château using the city bus.
- Difficulty level: easy
- Suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Free for children under 12